Monday, June 26, 2017

New Venture!I

I have been researching my family history for about 20 years.  I started out by visiting the local Family History Center and searching through microfilms.

One branch of our family were very good at saving family history.  I have had the pleasure and honor of scanning many of these items and would like to share them with my cousins.  If you have an photos and / or stories you would like shared here, just let me know.  This is a project that will be all the better with your input.

The photo below is our "starting family".  I believe this was the only time that Elbert and Esther had a photo taken of all their children and spouses.  Below that is a photo of the grandchildren born at that time.  The family has expanded greatly since then.



(6/27/17  Just revised the above photo with additional information from Anita Krause Martin.  She is missing from the photo.  She would have been about 1 year old at the time.)

If there is anything in particular you want to know more about, let me know.  In the meantime, I will add photos and images as the spirit moves, no particular order, just what I happen to be working on at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment